Compete To Get Jackpot Slots – Getting the jackpot in playing online slot gambling games is not easy, you have to compete with various other players.
Playing the Multiplayer Pot Slots is a game where players play against each other for a central pot and the Player with the highest point total wins the pot. Slots are fun and exciting, but for competitive players here is your chance to play with and against other players, which adds to the fun and excitement of the game. The basics of playing the Multiplayer Pot mega88 Slots are outlined below.
Pot Slots are when the amount you bet is added to the general pot, minus the service fee. At the end of the round, the Player with the highest points wins the Online Gambling pot.
* The slot space consists of a fixed number of slots
* A Player can only sit at one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all Players.
* A game cycle is defined as having a maximum of four carry-over. Therefore, it has a maximum of five turns per spin.
* The pot is moved until one Player has a single win – or to a maximum of four carry-over.
* When there is a carry-over, the Player places a bet to continue playing. Bets are NOT taken.
* The game cycle can only end if the following occurs:
1. If the Player wins.
2. If the game is on the last carry-over, where there was a win or a draw and the pot has been moved to a maximum of four carry-over.
* Spin is defined as starting when the first reel of the first active slot rolls and ends when the last roll of the last active slot stops.
* In order to take part in a game round or cycle, the Player must place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players across all game cycles, and is determined by the slot space.
* The stake is added to the common pot, minus the service fee.
* Slots rotate sequentially starting from the top left corner moving clockwise.
* Winning combinations are not related to cash payments; they are linked to a number of points.
* The player with the highest points wins this pot. In the event of a tie, or no win, the pot carries the s-over to the next play.
* There is a maximum set number of luggage for each slot space. If there is still a draw when this limit is reached then the pot is divided between Players by the same number of points.
* Players leave or join at the end of the game cycle.
* A minimum of two Players per slot space is required to start the game. If one person voluntarily leaves, and there are not enough Players to continue, the remaining Player wins the pot.